Who Am I?
Let me introduce myself. I’m Chef Brandon Spies, and I have spent over 20 years cooking for family, friends, and churches. In 2010 I moved to the Denver, Colorado area and started my personal chef business. My business is largely driven by repeat customers and referrals, because I believe that my customers’ individual wants and needs are of the utmost importance. To that end, I am committed to helping people with severe food allergies, as well as meeting the needs and preferences of all of my clients. My goal is to put an end to your food worries and make sure you enjoy convenient, delicious, healthy, and stress-free meals.
On a personal note, I work hard and I play hard. I love fishing, traveling, and spending quality time with my family. I absolutely love to grill, I’m a member of the Crazy Coyote BBQ Team, and I’ve finished in the top 10% of the country on a competitive BBQ team.
- Classically trained in both French and Italian Cuisine
- Graduate of the 180 Program of Cook Street Culinary School
- Held a chef instructor position at the Al Dente Cooking School in Parker, Colorado
- A member in good standing with the USPCA, licensed and insured for your protection
- President of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the United States Personal Chefs Association